Follow This Photo Blog
First of all I’d like to thank you for checking out PhotoshopDisaster.com.
It is a rather fun website to run, but only if I see that users enjoy it.
If you like what you see, we’re offering several ways for you to subscribe and share with your friends.
1) RSS feed – It sounds more complicated than it is. Basically it shows up next to BBC’s Lastest Headlines at the top of your FireFox browser, giving you an easy overview of the latest posts. It is similar for other browsers.
2) Facebook Share – All pages can be shared with your friends on facebook. Simply click the link and post it on your wall. We do not collect your personal information.
3) Twitter – If you prefer Twitter, the link allows you to tweet about us. It’s easy and simple.
4) If you rather follow us through Facebook or twitter, then we also have a facebook & twitter page (links also at the bottom of all pages). All the content is automatically posted on those sites, as soon as we post on here.
5) The QR bar code at the bottom of the page can be scanned using a mobile phone and the link easily shared.
6) There are tons of other methods to share pages with others (StumbleUpon, Digg, etc.). For those, click the share button in the floating bar.
7) Lastly, if you are ‘old fashioned’ (just kidding), you can click on the same ‘share’ link (see point 6) and email the page link.
Questions? Get in touch through our contact page.